Sunday, November 13, 2011

Silentium


Leaves! Yes, I'm the type of person who goes around taking random pictures of leaves. I have a good excuse, however! I'm from Hawaii where the leaves don't change amazing colors and fall. Jumping in a huge pile of leaves is one of the top things on my "to do before I die" list. One day....

Hello anonymous readers! I hope you are all well this lovely Sunday morning. Can you believe Thanksgiving is just around the corner? =D

I've been running around campus lately. =) With Thanksgiving break coming up, there's just so much to do and so little time to do it all! Willy Wonka celebrations, sports events, coffeehouses, Arsenic and Old Lace, poetry recitals, epic talks regarding other religion or Swiss Guards, Pro-Life conferences, Shakespearian plays with a 70's twist, swing dancing...not to mention the minor detail of schoolwork.
Then, to fill in the blanks, society hands me Facebook, Twitter, iTunes, Blogger, Tumblr, and other media to capture a 360 of my life. Oh, life, how busy you are. But why, with all these things to do, do you seem so lifeless sometimes?

In the middle of it all, it's so easy to get caught up and forget to make time for something more.





I decided to do a little follow up of my own. =) Hopefully, if you've ever felt that little "something missing," dear anonymous reader, this could be a start to something found.


1 comment:

  1. Great looking blog Cyrene. We'll be following it from Hawaii. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete