Sunday, August 19, 2012

Off and About




Act of Abandonment to the Will of God
O God, I have no knowledge of what 
is in store for me today.
I only know that nothing shall happen to me 
that has not been foreseen by You
and directed to my greater good, from all eternity.
This is enough for me.
I adore Your eternal and unfathomable designs.
I submit them with all my heart for love of You.
I offer them with my whole being
in union with the sacrifice of Jesus, 
my divine redeemer.
In His name and by His infinite merits, 
I ask You for the grace of patience
and loving acceptance of my sufferings.
I only wish to do Your holy will 
and use all my energies for Your glory. Amen. 

~Bl. James Alberione









Going on an adventure today. =) Don't know where I will be or how it will end up, but I'm excited for what God has in plan.

Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment